Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tour of Russia in magnets...






















































Here you can find my personal collection of magnets from Russia. I have tried to sort them more or less by geographic location:

Saint Petersburg, Leningrad Region and Around (first photo)
Moscow, Golden Ring, Volga and Around (second photo)
Urals, Siberia and Far East (third photo)


Aqui está a minha colecção pessoal de ímanes da Rússia. Eu tentei dispo-los mais ou menos por localização geográfica:

São Petersburgo, Região de Leninegrado e Outras (primeira foto)
Moscovo, Anel Dourado, Volga e Outras (segunda foto)
Urais, Sibéria e Extremo Oriente (terceira foto)

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty cool collection!
    Never thought about keeping magnets but I bet it looks great to see those each day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always try to keep a little memory from the places I visit, and that's why I collect these magnets. That way I can revisit all these marvelous places once and once again. :)

      Delete