Saturday, June 28, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, which I expect to become our blog. My name is Pedro Freire and I am currently embracing a new personal project. The last years were rich in trips and adventures, and have awakened in me an enormous passion to discover new destinations and contact with other cultures. During this period I was happy to have the opportunity to visit 40 countries and around 350 cities, while learning new languages.

Thus, I now would like to share with other people some of stories and experiences lived, as well as the culture, history and heritage of my beloved country: Portugal.

Therefore I will be available, in a first stage, to plan tourist circuits across Portugal and work as local tourist and historical guide around the streets of Lisbon and other sites in the country. I will not hide the ambition to extend them in the future to other countries (Balkans, Russia, Trans-Siberian Railway, Spain, Central and Eastern Europe, etc.), using the network that I have built during my previous trips.

More information will be provided in future posts.

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.


Bem-vindos ao meu blogue, o qual espero que se torne no nosso blogue. O meu nome é Pedro Freire e estou neste momento a abraçar um novo projecto pessoal. Os últimos anos foram ricos em viagens e aventuras, despertando em mim uma paixão enorme por conhecer novos lugares e contactar com outras culturas. Durante esse período tive a felicidade de percorrer 40 países e cerca de 350 cidades, bem como de aprender novos idiomas.

Deste modo, gostaria agora de partilhar com outras pessoas algumas das histórias e experiências vividas, bem como a cultura, história e património do meu belo país: Portugal.

Assim, estarei disponível, numa primeira fase, para o planeamento de circuitos turísticos por Portugal e serviço de guia turístico e histórico local pelas ruas de Lisboa e outros lugares do país. Não vou esconder o objectivo mais ambicioso de estender futuramente a minha actividade para o estrangeiro (Balcãs, Rússia, Transsiberiano, Espanha, Europa Central e Oriental, etc.), usando os contactos que tenho feito durante as minhas viagens anteriores.

Mais informações estarão disponíveis em futuras publicações.

Todos os comentários e sugestões serão apreciados.

No comments:

Post a Comment